eDragon 20 Feet High Speed HDMI Cable Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard], ED700546
Overview: The HDMI cable is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. HDMI is the only cable that can transfer uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1080p. HDMI cables are convenient because they will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable,
The HDMI cable is the newest and best digital video connection on the market. HDMI is the only cable that can transfer uncompressed high-definition video and multi channel digital audio in resolutions higher than 1080p. HDMI cables are convenient because they will allow the transfer of digital audio and video in a single cable, permitting a less confusing mess of wires and a cleaner entertainment center. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• 1080p Resolution. Audio Return Channel 3D – 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming.
• 4K – The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz.
• Deep Color – The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. x.v.Color – x.v.Color High Definition Audio – HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
• Our High Speed HDMI cables – with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel – The HDMI cable adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
• Audio Return Channel – The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “”””upstream”””” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
• 3D Support – The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
• 4K Resolution Support – The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
Cables & Etc is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E. Any violation will be reported to Amazon without any prior warning.
- Category 2 Certified – Super High Quality HDMI Cable for 3D Tv’s With 2.0/1.4a/1.4/1.3c/1.3b devices and Supports 3D Movies.
- Best Cable for 1080p also Supports 4K x 2K Video and more color spare,High speed Band width Support 10.2Gbps and above.
- Full Shield and Gold Plated Connectors for Better Image / Sound Quality/ Stable signal transmit and more durable.
- This all-in-one HDMI with Ethernet cable can share your Internet connection with multiple devices. No separate Ethernet cable needed.
- It has an Audio Return Channel (ARC) that combines both the audio and video channel in one cable. ROHS and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliance that ensure consumer safety and safe HDMI connection.